MINERVA Centro de corte y mecanizado ITALMAC
MINERVA is an industrial machine for cutting and processing aluminum, PVC and steel available in different versions. The flagship of our production is the single-spindle version, which combines the qualities of the standard CNC with the advantages of machines with automatic loading and unloading. Its robust and versatile clamping can automatically adapt to industrial and window profiles. The software specifically created for this category of machines by ITALMAC allows to create universal macros for profiles with automatic tool assignment, to manage functions, parameters and formulas. It also allows to create automatic work lists starting from the product and to import digital information from external software.
- Automatic multi-bar loading system by means of a 6.5 m motorized loading pin.
- Up to 8 bars loadable at the same time
- Minimum loadable bar of 1000 mm for the management of scrap pieces recovery
- 3-axis fast loading axis with precision grippers directly positionable in x, y, z with optional rotation
- Multi-axis up to 16 axes in multi-spindle or single-spindle version
- Blade axis 90° or pivoting +/- 45°.
- Automatic unloading with labelling machine
- Third party software management OPERA – SHUCAL – UNILINK